Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's TRON-tastic!

So. Many moons ago, I fell in love with a little sci-fi flick called TRON.




Now, for the friends and family of a little kid - a GIRL kid - my obsession with this movie was really a brain-bender.  But I loved it.  I couldn't get enough of it ... the movie, the video games, all of it.

So imagine my sheer shrieking squee-ing joy when I heard that TRON: Legacy was being released.  Not just in the theater, oh no.  IN SUPER FABULOUS 3D!



***squee***

Only one thing could be better than TRON in Super Fabulous 3D.

You guessed it.  Shoes, nerdy gear, and sparkly things.  I guess that makes this a "3-squee" post.  Sorry.  Bad joke.

Anyhow, there's lots of super cool TRON: Legacy merchandise out there.  I have already decided that the XBox controller and/or the WiiMote will be mine.  Oh yes.  They will be mine.


Check out these amazing shoes ($795).

















OOOH and the iPod dock shaped like a disc ($249):



















Not to be outdone ...a pen to make my meetings just a bit more tolerable ($40.00):











 

And finally, some really gorgeous earrings ($495):




















All photos are courtesy and (c) Disney ... you can find the entire TRON: Legacy collection here.

2 comments:

  1. Wickedly cool shoes...not so cool price :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? I'm just wondering if I decided to trade my rent next month for those shoes, if I could maybe possibly get away with it.

    Didn't think so. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...