Friday, June 17, 2011

ZOMG It's Totally A Disney Day!

So, last night, I finished my College of Disney Knowledge training.  That's right ... I am now officially ready and able to book ANY Disney-related travel for you!  Just drop me an E-mail (hilary at mouseketrips dot com) and we'll get your vacation started. 

AND THEN, this morning?  My friend Kristen over at Cooking With Mickey managed to get her hands on the menu for my two most anticipated Food and Wine Festival booths ... Hawaii and Caribbean.  To say that I SQUEE'd when I read that post is an understatement.  Seriously - Dragon Berry Colada?  Tuna Poke?  Lotus Root Chips?  The foodie in me is rejoicing!  And even better - The Panda will be with me to shepherd the kiddies around and to ensure that I ride the Tron-O-Rail back to the right resort.  ***hiccup***

And then ... it gets better.  Disney has now released the rooms and suites at Disney's Art of Animation Resort for booking, starting October 4, 2012.  AND, you can start booking the new Royal Suites at Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort during January, 2012. 

Seriously.  I might explode from all the mousey fabulousness that abounds today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...