Monday, June 13, 2011

How many more days, my-mommy?

So my daughter's a Disney junkie.  This should not shock you.

But she's been asking "my-mommy, how many more days till MICKEY WAFFLES?"

Yes, my daughter is a Mickey Waffle junkie.  Every morning, it's gotta be Mickey Waffles.  Now, sometimes I can talk her into some eggs, or maybe even some Tonga Toast.  But if she had it her way, it would be all Mickey Waffles, all the time.  Silly kid.
Now, for those folks that are gluten free, never fear.  Just talk to the chef at your resort or at the restaurant where you dine.  They likely have some gluten free mix that they can use to make these tasty treats.  Just ask!

And to answer her question ... just 107 more days till Mickey Waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...