Monday, November 15, 2010

Sneaky. Very Sneaky.

One of the few things that my daughter actually requires out of a Disney trip is breakfast in Cinderella Castle.  I'll have a separate review of Cinderella's Royal Table (CRT, for short), but I think that there's one facet of Maddie's preferred experience that rates a mention.

Take a look at this photograph.  It's one of my favorites from our recent trip.  It's my friend Theresa and her absolutely ADORABLE daughter Vici, with my daughter and I.  Now, once you're past our hotness (and the girls' cuteness), focus on what you see.  Or more accurately, what you DON'T see.




Do you see (or not see) it?  I promise, it's not a trick:  That is a TOTALLY EMPTY MAIN STREET U.S.A.  We are alone on the Magic Kingdom's Main Drag. 

How did I manage this, you ask?  Well, it's because I'm special and amazing and twenty shades of awesome.

Seriously, it's something that just anyone can do.  You don't have to be a magical Fairy or a Princess! 

Simply schedule your ADR (Advance Dining Reservation) for anytime between 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM.  Yes, it's prior to park opening.  But CRT and Crystal Palace offer reservations beginning at 8:05 AM.  I prefer to have reservations at about 8:30 AM.  Security lets the first "wave" of people into the park at 8:00 AM, and you can enter at about 8:15.  By that time, most of the crowd has cleared out, and you can luck your way into awesome photos just like this.

Hot babes - and adorable kidlets - not included. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...