Sunday, May 22, 2011

Digital Scrapbookers Unite!

I got hooked on Digiscrapping by a good friend from TGM.  When I was whining about not having enough time to get my albums done, Arlette suggested going digital.  I hemmed and I hawed and I procrastinated.  But then I said "Self, give it a try.  You're kinda nerdy, so it's a natural fit."



Between the ability to pick up and scrap whenever I had a free five minutes, and the "gentle nudging" by the nice folks at MouseScrappers ... I'm now about 90% done with our 2010 book.  I am really looking forward to working on my 2009 book now, too.

The photo in this post is my favorite page from the 2010 book.  If you'd like to see the rest of my work, check out my gallery on MouseScrappers.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your layout! Very clever and well done! What set are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Creative Memories Storybook Creator 3.0, and this kit was Kellybell's "City of Tomorrow" kit.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...