Sunday, March 27, 2011

Going Public.

Some of my nearest and dearest friends have weathered this journey with me, but I'm finally ready to "go public". 

I am pleased to announce that I will be joining Mouseketrips as an Independent Travel Consultant.  I begin my training in mid-May, and will be up and running by the first of June.  I chose Mouseketrips because they are a family-friendly company with an amazing reputation.  Further, they have a very similar customer service ideal as I ... responsive service, and "substance over pixie dust".  They subscribe to the same concept as I ... the best trips to Disney are not merely magic occurrences.  The best trips are carefully planned to ensure the best experience for the travelers.


I take great pleasure in helping plan trips for my friends and family - my love for Disney is amazing, and my OCD is legendary amongst my inner circle.  I'm excited to "make" magic for everyone by helping them plan their trip ... and making their dreams into reality.

For now - make sure that you're following me on Twitter, and that you "friend" me on Facebook. 

"C" ya real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...